Not sure where to start? Deciding if you need a website or is Facebook enough? How can you build your business? How can you find supporters for your non-profit? What to do first on your marketing? Where are you getting your content? Who is your target audience? How do you find them? Would video be a good addition to your marketing?
There may be many questions going through your mind as you manage your business or build your non-profit organization.
I provide the following tailor-made consulting services:
- Meet and learn your current status and your objectives
- Create options and go over the choices. What will work best for you? Who will implement a plan? What is your budget?
- Create an implementation plan
- Train you or your staff
Denise Davies, Consultant
Denise works with nonprofits and small business on internet and media strategies.
Skills and Strengths:
- Planning and implementation of effective Internet Strategies.
- Development of Requirement Specifications and needs assessments for Internet and information management planning
- Training workshops and seminars for staff, board, stakeholders and managers to use Internet based management solutions and social media.
- Creating websites and Internet marketing and communications solutions for effective communications that integrate with statistical and tracking reports
- Planning, producing and directing documentary films
- Concept development, research and production review for video documentaries
- Business development and client management for internet and film projects
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategies
- Managing diverse and virtual teams of consultants, developers and film production crews for a global client base