Training workshops, courses and seminars on topics including:
- Skills for communications
- Communications and social media
- Using the Internet to build your business
- Planning and managing your website
- Email newsletters to grow your business
- Using Internet and social media tools
- Film planning for nonprofits
- Films for advocacy
Examples of past training sessions:
- Facebook for Business and Nonprofits. Series of 4 workshops in Antigonish on designing, setup, posting, getting likes and integrating to your marketing strategy. Feb/March 2016.
- Communications for Development: Social Media. Facilitator for Coady International Institute Diploma participants. Fall 2015
- Social Media Seminars. Series of 4 seminars in Antigonish for nonprofits and small business entrepreneurs. May 2014
- Email Marketing: Simple Strategies for Success. Seminar in Antigonish for nonprofits and small business entrepreneurs. April 2014
- Skills for Communications: Facilitator of Communications for Development: Social Media for Coady International Institute Diploma participants. Fall 2013.
- Skills for Communications: Facilitator of participatory video workshop for Coady International Institute participants. Workshop to create film and experience work flow and planning for film as part of organization communications.
- NGO Film Planning and Strategy – workshops for NGOs on how to effectively plan and use film to further the objectives of their organizations.
- UN Film Planning and Strategy – workshops for UN Agencies on how to effectively plan and use film to further the objectives of their organizations
- Filmmaking for Social Change – workshops with young filmmakers in Pakistan to produce documentary films shown at the London International Documentary Festival
- Films for Advocacy – as part of the Advocacy and Citizen Involvement Certificate programme at Coady International Institute.
- Use of Facebook for Nonprofits and Business – online webinar for a business networking group on the benefits and “how-to” of Facebook and its integration with your website and internet strategy
- Business of Film – Presentation to young film makers in the Karachi University Dept of Film
- Internet Strategies – Workshop to Nonprofit organizations at Volunteer Center Orange County on website design for effective website; marketing and fundraising calls to action; improving web search engine placement
- Social Media training: Facebook, Twitter, LInkedIN, and more. Small Business Week Antigonish. October 19.
- Filmmaking Workshop. At the Antigonish International Film Festival. October 23.
- Internet Strategies for Artists. Location the People’s Place, Antigonish. November 5.
- Community Snapshot. Photography and video workshops for Indigenous Women Community Leadership Programme. Coady International Institute, May, 2012
- Internet Strategies. Global Change Leaders, Coady International Institute. May 16-17, 2012
- Communications and Social Media. Coady International Institute, Certificate programme. June 4 – 15, 2012
Training is offered by Denise Davies. Clients have included Coady International Institute, New Beginnings ACRC, XEDC, Small Business Week as well as public workshops and seminars.
If you need a speaker for an event or need personal or group training please fill out the form below.